BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 1, 2010

More Ramblings

Hola!
I figured every so often i should come by this page and write something...most days i have nothing interesting to say which is why i neglect my mindless scribblings so much. And today is no different. I have nothing interesting to report really so ill just babble a bit.

Oli and Ani have finally slept together, No, i will not be posting that specific scene just yet because its not the final draft. Ive done a lot of mucking up when it comes to this story because it IS the rough draft and your first draft cant be perfect...which it's taken me a long time to understand that but I'm not attempting to deal with it.

I recently went to see Eclipse. I was one f the Twerds in line at 6pm waiting for the midnight showing on the 29th. And i loved every minute of it and plan to do it again for both parts of Breaking Dawn. The movie itself was amazing. Unlike the Twilight movie, New Moon AND Eclipse blew me away. I'm not the biggest Kstew fan because i think her acting is a bit shoddy but i have to say she is beginning to step it up and is starting to compliment the other actors in the films now. So, Kudos Kstew.

In other news, I haven't read since the first week of May so that i wouldn't be distracted during the writing process. Since i stopped reading i have started and almost finished a story...but lately my mind is getting muddled and I'm having a hard time writing...its not writers block...its the fact that i have the attention span of a flea. So I'm considering picking up a book...or maybe just an Ebook. I've been dying to get my hands on more of Author Stacey Espino's work. Her Fearless Desires book was such an amazing book that i cant wait to read more of her work...which she has recently come out with a new release called 'Saving Grace'. I hear its been #1 on Bookstrand for awhile...Cant wait to read it. SO if your in the ebook world, check her out. You wont be disappointed I promise!

I have also just discovered that there is rumors of Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series being Optioned for film!!! Which is huge for me...its as big for me as Twilight. Which is...well, Huge for personal reasons. So Yay to Richelle!

Alright, nothing else to ramble about at the moment. I'm going to get back to my scribbling. Later Blogspotters. :)

0 comments: