BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 25, 2010

Ramblings

I was going strong with writing. I had written over 19k words in just a few weeks for the Oli and Ani story. I had been working on a story for over a year and only gotten 15k done in that tie period. Which is sad because its an amazing story...in my head at least. A while ago i read a book called 'Book in a Month' by Victoria Lynn Schmidt, it says that while writing your first rough draft to just Write...and not worry about mistakes or it not being in-depth enough. I, for some reason, couldn't seem to take that advise on my Jinx story. But its working for Oli and Ani. I know that ill need to go back through and re-write and lengthen a lot of it, but right now its just about getting it out of my head and on to paper. i can perfect it later. So, why couldn't i do it for my other book? Maybe i can...who knows. but I'm pretty sure that after Oli and Ani I'm going to start a different project...I have a few stories that have been nagging at me that I'm really excited about!

0 comments: