BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 14, 2010

His

As soon as our eyes met everything faded, the room, the crowd. My heart thudded loudly and I knew he could hear it. His eyes flashed with a need and hunger I had never seen in him before. And it only excited me more. He walked toward me; his intentions clear in his movements. Between one breath and the next I was up against the wall, the hem of my long skirt shoved up and his fingers sliding deep inside me. His other hand grabbed my throat tightly and he lifted me off the ground so my core was level with his face. Without needing to be told I raised my hands and quickly grabbed the ledge above holding on tightly.


He wasted no time. His mouth was like fire, hot and glorious on my sensitive clit. His hand still worked inside me, pumping one finger in and out as he sucked my clit into his mouth adding teeth to the sensation. My back arched and my head fell back against the wall as my arms strained to myself up. Luckily I had the support of my thighs resting on his shoulders. Gods, this felt good.

His hand had dropped from my throat and began hefting up my shirt and pushing his hand under my bra. There was no gentleness about this man; he was nothing but rough edges and harsh planes. He squeezed my breast so tightly I screamed at the pleasure the pain brought. At the sound of my scream he added another finger to my pussy and started pumping harder, faster. He bit down on my clit holding it between his teeth and teased it with his tongue. I couldn’t take it; my mind and body went in to sensual overload. The pain felt too good and I couldn’t seem to control the screams and moans I was letting out. My body shuddered and my muscles clamped down on his fingers. Still he didn’t slow, he pushed through the tightness, teeth still holding my clit, he sucked on it painfully while taking my nipple in between his fingers and squeezing until I screamed again and shattered. My orgasm burst through me. He rode me through it, never faltering. My vision went black and my ears rang. I drew in breath after ragged breath until I could see again. As my orgasm subsided he roughly let me drop to the ground. As I slid down the wall he lifted my skirt to his face, wiping my juices from his mouth.

He pulled his fingers from me as my feet hit the floor. His clean hand gripping my jaw and clamping tightly, forcing my mouth open, he shoved his fingers into my mouth. I gladly sucked them in tasting myself on him. I would have accepted anything he did to me. He rested his forehead on mine and stared into my eyes, breathing heavily. He let his fingers slip out of my mouth and relaxed his hand that was clamped on my jaw. The corner of his mouth quirked up and amusement lit his eyes. My breathing finally slowed and everything was coming back into focus. Realization hit. We were in a room crowded with people and everyone had just watched him use me. I stood there horrified, and the more my surroundings started to sink in the more horrified I became. I stared in shock at his growing smirk, knowing now that he had done this intentionally, that he was exerting his dominance and showing the world that no matter what happened or what I thought, I was and always would be His.

0 comments: