BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 14, 2010

My first blog :)

I'm not much of a blogger but I figured I'd give it a whirl. I needed somewhere i could post things and not feel judged. I guess having my own blog will have it's perks, eh? I am an aspiring writer-wait...no, that's not right. I am a writer. I write daily. I am unpublished. Three years ago i picked up my first book and read like a maniac. I feel in love with the written word. after almost two years of reading any kind of paranormal book i could get my hands on i decided to start writing with a little shove from my sister. (OK a big shove) So for over a year now I've been slowly writing a particular story and i was trying to make it...more conservative. I didn't want it to be classified as Adult. i wanted teens to be able to read it. But then i went to the RT 2010 convention and it changed my writing life. I love reading erotica. I love foul language and i love rough alpha males. I cant help it. Its what i know and i decided i couldn't not write what i felt was right. So, I began again writing my story and inserting the things i felt needed to be in there. It's helped immensely, my story started flowing a lot better and i found myself having a lot more to say.
Then one day i randomly got a naughty scene in my head, just a random scene with a random couple that i didn't know...yet. I figured that after i wrote the scene out then i could get back to my original story. Fortunately these particular characters wouldn't let go and decided to form backgrounds and personalities and demanded to be written.
So i am now writing a story about a 16 year old German exchange student named Oli who comes to live with a family and meets their crazy aunt Ani who is 26. Yes i know it's weird to write an erotica story about a minor, but that's the fun of it.
Anyways, i have random scribblings that i am too afraid to post elsewhere due to the fact that my parents are my friends on Facebook and Myspace. So, this is where i will be posting them. If you cant stomach it, if you don't like foul language, if you don't like Sex...this is not the Blog for you so turn back now.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Yay! You've entered blogdom. lol. I look forward to reading your posts.

Stacey