BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm so proud of this scene I wrote today I had to post it here!

This is from my Oli and Ani story. Oli is a 16 year old exchange student and Ani is the 26 year old aunt of the host family. Oli wants her, Shes reluctant for obvious age reasons...

Oli turned the water off and stood dripping in the tub as he watched Ani bend over to dry her legs. Oli bit back a groan. “Do you think she can tell?”


“What?”

Ani stood and turned to look at Oli, “Do you think Jess can tell that whenever you get around me your dick gets hard but as soon as you so much as hear her voice you go limp?”

Oli thought back on the way Jess acted and said, “No. She has no idea.”

“Are you enjoying this? Getting enough material stored up for later?”

Oli stepped out of the tub, moving too quickly for Ani to be able to properly react and lifted her onto the counter. She gasped in shock as Oli grabbed hold of her knees and forced them apart. He swooped down and licked up the length of her shaved pussy.

“Shit! OLI” she yelled as she shoved at him. Oli stood and grabbed Ani’s throat pushing her up against the mirror. Her eyes went wide.

“I got enough material the other night when I finger fucked you on the piano bench.” He looked into her shocked face and shook his head incredulously, “I’m not a scared little boy, Ani. I’m not afraid to touch you, to hurt you. I want you, Ani, and I’m going to fuck you. When you’re ready I’m going to fuck you and it’s going to hurt. And you’re going to like it. And when you scream I’m going to cover your mouth and make you scream harder. So get ready, Ani, because that day is coming.” He let go of her but stayed close, “I know you’re in some kind of trouble, Ani. I’m not going anywhere.” He cupped the back of her head, he sighed heavily. “You come to me if you need anything.” Oli looked pointedly at her, when she said nothing Oli yanked on her hair making her suck in her breath. Ani bit her lip and nodded reluctantly.

I'm over 15k words into writing this story and things are getting more Riskay by the minute. Now I must go back to writing these two, I left them a little hot and bothered and fresh from a shower.... 

0 comments: